Sunday, October 18, 2009

Google Tag

Browsing through my Reader, I came across Betts's Google Tag post over at Damn Yankee. It sounded like fun, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

1. Your favorite beverage



















Red wine, preferably something light like a Sangiovese. If wine was good enough for Jesus, it's good enough for me.

2. Your hometown
















Bolingbrook, IL. Typical midwestern suburb. CNN Money said it was 32 out of the 100 best places to live in 2008. I'm not sure I'd go that far, but it was a good place to grow up.

3. Your favorite television show

















Not having a television, I don't really have a favorite show. But when we had a TV, I never missed No Reservations.

4. Your occupation


















I'm a Quality Assurance Manager for a medical device company. I won't bore you with details.

5. First car








1985 Chevy Camaro. Loved that car.

6. Favorite dish
















Sushi, without a doubt. I could eat it every day if I could afford it.

7. A celebrity you've been told you resemble




















People always tell me I look like Jodie Foster when she was younger. I don't see it. But it continues to happen, even with random strangers in the grocery store.


8. Celebrity on your "to-do" list





















Rodrigo Santoro. He was Xerxes in 300, and Raúl Castro in Che. Please, click on the picture. You'll understand why he's on my list.

9. Favorite children's toy



















My favorite, but I bet my parents hated what it did to the lawn.


10. Any random pic















Because they're cute. And I miss my hedgehog. I'd get another, but they're illegal in CA, and very hard to come across.

11. What are you doing tonight?


































Reading Guns, Germs, and Steel by Jared Diamond. Good book.

And watching the Bears game.

7 comments:

Betts said...

Too bad we're so far apart. It would be fun to go out for sushi sometime. Thanks for playing.

Vicki said...

How about we meet in the middle? Chicago's nice this time of year :)

Bob said...

Great book! Heh, I was just talking about it with a buddy of mine the other night. Jarred Diamond is a devastatingly smart man.

Vicki said...

Hey Bob - Have you seen his PBS series? I haven't, but would love to.

caninecologne said...

OMFG - RODRIGO SANTORO! HE WAS HOT IN "Love Actually"!

Vicki said...

Hi CC -
Missed that one. With all the Blockbusters closing, maybe I can get it for cheap :)

caninecologne said...

it was too bad that Laura Linney's character didn't actually get to bone him! her loss!