- Gulyás - Real Hungarian gulyás (or goulash). I've watched my Hungarian friends* make it, and this recipe comes really close.
- Skirt Steak with Artichoke and Potato Hash - I'm not sure I'd call this hash, as the pieces of potatoes and chokes are rather large. But it does sound tasty.
- Greens and Artichokes Stew - The poppy seeds and sumac is what got me on this one. The serving suggestion is rather strange, however - "serve remaining broth on the side". ¿Qué?
- Hijiki Namasu - or pickled seaweed salad. I love seaweed salads. Especially with octopus. But, erm...I guess that would be a totally different recipe than this one.
* I've been friends with these folks for about 8 years, and my Hungarian still sucks. However, I do know that "szia" is hi, "sur" is beer, and "szalonna" is bacon. What more do you need, I guess.