Here's my selection of Bon Appétit's offerings for March:
- Spanish Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Manchego and Jamón Serrano - the ultimate in grilled cheese sandwiches.
- Mashed Potato Casserole with Smoked Gouda and Bacon - talk about a dish of comfort. With bacon.
- Coffee Caramel Crème Brûlée - this may be the 1st sweet recipe I've linked to. It just sounds so good.
- Artichoke Fritters with Green Goddess Dipping Sauce - not so sure about the green goddess, but I'm all for artichoke fritters.
- Beef Pasties with Caramelized Onions and Stilton Cheese - caramelized onions and goaty Stilton wrapped in flaky pastry. Oh yeah, there's beef in there too.