- Spanish Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Manchego and Jamón Serrano - the ultimate in grilled cheese sandwiches.
- Mashed Potato Casserole with Smoked Gouda and Bacon - talk about a dish of comfort. With bacon.
- Coffee Caramel Crème Brûlée - this may be the 1st sweet recipe I've linked to. It just sounds so good.
- Artichoke Fritters with Green Goddess Dipping Sauce - not so sure about the green goddess, but I'm all for artichoke fritters.
- Beef Pasties with Caramelized Onions and Stilton Cheese - caramelized onions and goaty Stilton wrapped in flaky pastry. Oh yeah, there's beef in there too.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Bon Appétit, March 2009
Here's my selection of Bon Appétit's offerings for March:
at 5:51 PM