- Paprika-Rubbed Tenderloin with Citrus-Mustard Butter - Doesn't the name alone make you drool a little?
- Smoky Ham-and-Corn Chowder - I'm sick of this (relatively) cold weather, this chowder would warm me right up!
- Roasted Radishes with Radish Greens - I've only ever had cooked radishes once, and was intrigued. Time to try again.
- Lamb Pita Pockets with Tomato-Ginger Compote - OK, I know I said not too long ago that I'd never try another lamb shank recipe. But that was before I read this one.
- Caponata with Kalamata Olives and Asiago Cheese - Caponata, now with squash! Sounds interesting.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Food & Wine, April 2009
April's Food & Wine is chock full of good stuff! Here are my picks:
at 10:38 PM