Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Post #91 - Baked Chicken Thighs

Simple dinner, 5 minutes active time, ~45 baking time:

Rinse and dry chicken thighs. Coat lightly with olive oil, Lawry's, pepper, garlic powder and paprika. (Sound familiar?)

Slice onion, lemons and oranges a little less than 1/4" thick, and line the bottom of a baking dish with them. I used my Descoware skillet (Descoware is awesome, think Le Creuset, but old).










Bake until the internal temp is 180, anywhere from 350 to 400 degrees. Add a little water during cooking if stuff starts burning.

Served with rice and sauteed greens (or whatever else tickles your fancy).

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Ben said...

Sounds easy and delicious. I'd add some hot salsa before serving just to give it that spicy kick that I like so much. Paprika is not that spicy for me. I know I am crazy. Hehehe

Vicki said...

Not crazy at all. Spicy condiments are the unwritten rule in most all of my cooking. This chicken had Tapatio, El Pato, and my homemade chili served alongside.