Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Food & Wine, January 2009

I just typed 2009 for the first time, where did 2008 go? (Although I have to say I'm glad it's almost over!)

And so, what does the year's first issue of Food & Wine bring us? Lots of tasty-looking treats.

As always, let me know if you make any of the above!

Stumble Upon Toolbar


The Peanut Butter Boy said...

What's weird is that today is the first time I thought it was 2009. Not sure why but I always seem to do that automatically near the end of a year. But then once it actually becomes the next year, it takes me about 2 months to write it correctly! Go figure..

As for cooked lettuce...the only time I've had it was when I accidentally grilled a few sandwiches/wraps with lettuce in them, it was horribly disgusting. Am I missing something?

Vicki said...

Hi PBBoy -
Limp soggy lettuce is disgusting, but try grilling some halved romaine & topping w/vinaigrette and parmesan. Yum.