"You have taken my image off flickr without my permission and used it on a rid on your blog. Not only do you not have my permission you dont attribute the picture. My images are not free to use-check the flirkr attribution talbe . Remove my image from you blog right away of give me a mailing adresss to send an invoice for web usage."
I responded to her, saying I very clearly gave all credits to all pictures I used in the mosaic. She responded by saying "it's a shitty way to attribute" and "remove me photo".
Really? I give a link to your Flickr photo, and that's shitty? Wow, chica, get a grip. And after you get a grip, learn to type.
So, in light of that, I've replaced her stupid mouse looking in mirror photo with the censored puppy, which also happened to show up on the 1st page for my #9 answer. Beautifully ironic, isn't it?
Nothing food-related today. I stumbled across the Flickr meme. Or is it The Flickr Meme? I thought it would be fun. What I love about this is that you only pick photos from the first page of search results, and with new photos constantly being uploaded, you could do this once a week and it would always turn out different.
- What is your first name? Vicki
- What is your favorite food? Sushi
- What high school did you go to? Bolingbrook High School
- What is your favorite color? Green
- Who is your celebrity crush? Johnny Depp
- Favorite drink? Pinot Noir
- Dream vacation? Tuscany
- Favorite dessert? Tiramisu
- What you want to be when you grow up? Content
- What do you love most in life? Living
- One Word to describe you. Complicated
- Your Flickr name.
1. vicki, 2. "What? Sushi? What is it?", 3. bolingbrook, 4. green spar, 5. greetings from captain jack sparrow!! ^o^/, 6. Party @ Club Bokeh, 7. Tuscan Countryside Winery October 20, 2003, 8. Suicide Pig, 9. Against Censorship!, 10. llibreria - bookstore - Amsterdam, 11. singular essentials: 01, 12. Madballs, AARGH