Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Mystery Dinner and a Plea

This is what I was greeted with when I came home this evening.

Mystery Plate #1: Thin Breaded Fried Pork Chops

Mystery Plate #2: Potatoes Au Gratin

Mystery Plate #3: Fideos

Chops were thin and fried, so you could eat the fatty parts without that nasty congealy fat texture. Yum. Potatoes were from a box, but MIL doctored them up somehow. Yum again. Fideos weren't what I'm used to, they were more soupy and not spicy. But yum.

So this brings me to my plea: Can someone in North County San Diego please offer my MIL a job? She's a registered CNA and specializes in restorative care for the elderly. If she doesn't find gainful employment soon, we're all going to weigh 300 lbs.

Stumble Upon Toolbar


Kitt said...

Maybe she'd like a little vacation in Denver?

Vicki said...

Hey Kitt -
Sorry, she's a CA woman with no intentions of leaving. :-)
Seriously, if she can't find a CNA job, she could definitely get a job cooking for and taking care of somebody's elderly parent - she's good at both, and loves to do both!