Once again, no pictures, sorry. But with 4 adults and 4 children, taking a picture really wasn't an option. Well, it was, but it wouldn't have been pretty.
Let me set the scene: I smelled something beautiful before I even opened the front door. Wondering what tasty treats were on offer, I opened the door, and stepped inside. I was immediately hit with the fragrance of garlic. Mmm...
Then I detected the unmistakable smell of pork. Ribs? Chops? I couldn't tell.
But wait, there's something else. Smells of the sea. Shrimp?
I make it to the kitchen, and finally see tonight's offerings:
- Thin breaded fried pork chops
- Shrimp sauteed in garlic and butter
- Pork ribs braised in a tomato-based sauce with green pepper, ginger, and a ton of black pepper
- White rice
- Green salad with tomatoes, radish, green onion, avocado, and a secret seasoning (I suspect Accent)
- Homemade red chili sauce
- Plus leftover Israeli couscous salad with tomatoes and cucumber
- and chili-lime pistachios that I made yesterday
Right now, it's good to live in my house.