Monday, September 22, 2008

Non-Food Post - Books

I took some random snaps of my books, trying to figure out my camera.

A little light reading for you:















Yes, I've read almost everything on this shelf. The Count of Monte Cristo (almost hidden just to the left of Anne Frank) is one of my favorite books. I'm still working my way through The Handbook of Middle English, but I'm currently stuck on (not shown) The Origins and Development of the English Language. Geez, am I a dork, or what?

2 comments:

Betts said...

Remember when they tried to make us read that stuff in high school. We'd moan and groan and struggle through every page, and now we read it for pleasure. I've been reading an old leather volume of short stories by Edgar Allen Poe that I picked up at a book sale for $2.

Vicki said...

Hey Betts -
I've got a leatherbound Nathaniel Hawthorne that I picked up for a couple bucks, that's next on my list to read :)