Monday, January 12, 2009

Awesome Product Alert - Sahale Snacks, Part 2

A while back, I wrote about Sahale Snacks Sing Buri cashews (yum!). Soon thereafter, I was contacted by a lady from the company, who wanted to know if I was interested in trying their new line of products. Remembering the deliciousness past, I immediately said Yes, please!

Today my box of goodies arrived! There are three varieties, Almonds with Cranberries, Honey & Sea Salt, Cashews with Pomegranate & Vanilla, and Almond PB&J with Peanuts & Berries.

First up, the Almond PB&J. Nicely nutty (duh), tart berry flavor, not just from the dried berries themselves, but also from concentrated strawberry juice. There's also a hint of vanilla, and a bit of salt. My kind of snack.




















Next I tried the Cashews. The pomegranate flavor isn't too pronounced, but it's definitely there, along with dried apples, vanilla, and again, a hint of salt. Very nice. (And we won't talk about my stupid cashew allergy.)




















Lastly, the Almonds with Cranberries, Honey & Sea Salt. Wow! Sweet, salty, and there's sesame seeds! I could eat the whole bag. Definitely my favorite.




















If you haven't tried these, you really need to go out and get a bag (or 3 or 4)!

5 comments:

Bob said...

Those sound wicked good. I'll definitely keep my eye out for them. But it's meme time, kiddo! It's some luck thing... here is my post about it:
http://icookstuff.blogspot.com/2009/01/once-more-into-meme-now-with-bonus-meme.html

Hope you'll play along. I also finally posted about the literary meme you did a while ago. :)

Betts said...

Wow, they all sound so good. I've never seen their stuff, but I'll be looking for it now.

Vicki said...

Hi Bob - I'll play :)

Hi Betts - Hubby says he's seen them at Target, I've seen them in a few grocery stores. Buy them if you find them, they're delicious!

Darius T. Williams said...

Okay - so I need to be on the lookout for these.

Vicki said...

Hi Darius - Definitely! They're so addictive that they could very easily ruin a diet :)