Not too many recipes jumped out at me from February's Food & Wine:
- Spinach and Shrimp Salad with Chile Dressing
- Chicken with Slow-Roasted Tomatoes and Cheesy Grits
- Yogurt-Marinated Lamb Kebabs with Lemon Butter
The issue was saved for me by some good reading:
- Is Wine in Half-Bottles Fully Worth It? - Lettie Teague writes about her half-bottle experiences.
- Argentina's Best Reds for $10 to $20 - I love Argentinian reds, now I have a list of new ones to try.
- Dinner with a Deity, Master Chef Michel Bras - a culinary god cooks dinner in a Manhattan apartment.