Friday, May 30, 2008

Another Way Too Easy Curry

Given the luck I had with my last curry made with Trader Joe's red curry sauce, I thought I'd give their Thai Yellow a try.

I chopped up some chicken, zucchini, yellow squash, and "Mexican gray squash", which looked like a calabacita to me. I browned the chicken over relatively high heat, removed it from the skillet, then sautéed the veggies over medium heat. Dumped the chicken back in the pan:
















Added the sauce, stirred, and brought to a simmer:
















And served over rice:
















I thought it was very good, hubby said "delicious", and youngest said "I can't try it, I have a Tic Tac in my mouth". Majority rules.

By the way, has anyone had problems with Blogger rotating your pictures? It took me forever to get that last one horizontal, even though that's how I took it in the first place. I ended up having to rotate it, save it, rotate it back, save it, then upload. Oh, Blogger, thou dost confuseth me.

And, as a bonus photography question (which I could probably just Google, but, whatever), how do I get front focus instead of back focus on angled closeups?

No comments: