Saturday, May 17, 2008

No Food, Just Pets & a Camera

I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't walked in on it.

I walk into my bedroom and see my 12-lb orange tabby, affectionately known as Bad Kitty...














...on the bed, with my 4-lb chihuahua...















...grooming her. Cat licking dog. In a nice, friendly way.

WTF?

And thanks to the government's "stimulus package", I finally have a camera! I splurged and bought a Canon XS100IS. See the picture of Bad Kitty? Taken with old camera. The picture of Chula? New camera. I like.

4 comments:

test it comm said...

A new camera! Great! I look forward to seeing photos of some of the food that you post about. It is always fun getting a new toy.

Vicki said...

Hi Kevin -
I'm so excited! I'm such a dork. :-)

Vicarious Foodie said...

What a cute (and surprisingly friendly) kitty! Congratulations on the camera!

Vicki said...

Hi VF - A year ago Kitty would stalk and hunt Little Dog. This is definitely an improvement!