Once again, here are the recipes from the latest Food & Wine that look tasty. And, just like last month, I probably won't make any of them. But it's fun to think about.
- Grill-Roasted Bacon-and-Scallion Corn Muffins (mmm...bacon)
- Pan-Fried Smoked-Trout Cakes with Lemony Salad (although I've never seen smoked trout around here)
- Sunflower Seed Dip with Dill (like peanut butter but with sunflower seeds?)
- Smoked Salmon Involtini (with avocado!)
- Seared Romaine Spears with Caesar Dressing (seared lettuce, it's good, who would've thunk it?)
- Charred Fava Bean Salad with Lemon and Tarragon (just picked up some favas today!)